The Tactical CricKit® is the result of an 18-month interface with Military Medical Professionals worldwide. Phase 1 of the project was to define the functional requirements of performing a surgical cricothyroidotomy in the tactical environment. Phase 2 was to initiate the development of a small, easy to use kit that focused on intuitive training behaviors. The result of this effort is the Tactical CricKit®.
Supplying the operator with all the necessary tools to conduct a proper cricothyroidotomy in a low cube and ruggedized package, the Tactical CricKit® is the ideal kit for performing a cricothyroidotomy in austere environments. For ease in both training and live-fire situations, its components are provided in the proper order of use. Once unrolled, the Tactical CricKit’s 500-denier pouch provides a clean working surface for the operator, making it viable for use in low-light and battlefield environments.
The Tactical Crickit also provides the user with a tracheal tube that is both the ideal size and length, along with a securing device to aid in secondary treatment and CASEVAC. To combat microbial contamination, the Tactical CricKit® is supplied with alcohol pads for immediate disinfection and povidone for long-term protection. The Tactical CricKit® was specifically engineered to meet CoTCCC requirements for a surgical airway kit.
- Provides all of the components necessary to conduct a surgical cricothyroidotomy correctly
- The ideal length and size tracheal tube with securing device included
- Components configured in the sequence of use and ideal for low-light, battlefield environments
- Lightweight, ruggedized and minimal in weight & cube
- 500 Denier Nylon Pouch designed to provide a clean working surface
- 1 x Nylon Bag (Pouch- Tactical CricKit®)
- 1 x Alcohol packet
- 1 x Povidone Iodine packet
- 1 x 2-Pack Gauze Pad (4 in. x 4 in.)
- 1 x Protected #10 Scalpel
- 1 x NAR Tracheal Hook
- 1 x 10cc Syringe
- 1 x Cric. Tube with Obturator (Flexible, Cuffed, 6mm)
- 1 x Tube Securing Strap
- 1 x Plastic Vacuum Bag
- Kit Unrolled – H 6.5 in. x W 7.5 in. x D 1.25 in.
- Packaged – H 6.5 in. x W 2.5 in. x D 1.25 in.
- Weight: 3.7 oz