The MARCH™ Dart™ gives providers at any skill level the confidence and capability to perform reliable chest decompression and improve outcomes for casualties with tension pneumothorax, the third leading cause of preventable traumatic death.
The Dart™ is a sterile, 14 gauge x 3.25” needle with a uniformed, thick-walled catheter. The design minimizes the risk of catheter collapse in the intercostal space. The sure-grip hub ensures stability in difficult environments. The rugged case was designed for easy, one-handed opening and doubles as a sharps container for patient and practitioner safety.
The Dart’s™ six-year shelf life lowers lifecycle costs when compared to most chest decompression needles.
- Designed with rugged case, sure-grip hub, and thick-walled catheter
- Minimal Risk for additional decompression attempts
- Improve Outcomes when treating tension pneumothorax
- Ergonomic sure grip hub:
- Easy to use in difficult environments
- Easy grip with gloves
- Snug fit in case – no falling out
- Thick-walled, uniform catheter
- Patented sterilization plug
- Case doubles as a sharps container
- Fits in a military IFAK
- Low volume, low cube
- Improves outcomes when treating tension pneumothorax, the third leading cause of preventable battlefield death1
- Catheter design minimizes risk of clogging, kinking and need for additional decompression attempts
- Easy access case for quick use and safe needle disposal
- Purpose built decompression needle, not a re-purposed IV Catheter