H*VENT Laminar Vented Chest Dressing Twin Pack
21 in stock (can be backordered)
Awarded US Patent and Winner of 2017 EMSWORLD Innovation Award!
H&H Medical introduces the newest product in our line of hydrogel chest dressings, the H*VENT laminar vented chest dressing. Like our world-class Bolin Chest Seal, the patented H*VENT design works to relieve pressure from an open chest wound due to air in the chest (pneumothorax) or bodily fluid (hemothorax).
Key features of the H*VENT include:
- A unique multi-directional vented dressing. This allows the fluids to “Drain towards gravity”. Important because that means casualty can be transported on their side, etc.
- The design helps prevent occlusion. This provides a backup fail-safe system since there are 6 ports. Even if 5 become obstructed, the vent will remain fully operational.
- The unique dome membrane design creates a complete seal around the wound area, ensuring a complete seal around the wound and reducing the risk of air or fluid finding alternate paths.
- Large vent openings on the H*VENT allows for visual monitoring of the wound. The dome design gives a quick indication of air or fluid leaving the chest (billows up) or when the seal is in place (sucks down).
- Proven in internal testing to retain a seal during inhalation and to maintain a sustainable negative pressure (below ambient pressure) within the pleural space.
- Lowest profile of any vented chest seal and easy to fold.
The H*VENT laminar vented chest dressing is sold in a single pack and a twin-pack with two individually sealed chest seals connected together for easy access and use. Both versions have a 5-year shelf life.
US Patent No. 10,639,207
H*VENT Twin Pack
- Item Number: HVS02
- NSN: Pending
- Package Dimensions: 9.25” x 8.5” x 0.25” (unfolded), 8.5” x 4.75” x 0.5” (folded)
- Package Weight: 2.9 oz.