The Pre-Lubricated Nasal Airway is an adjunct for securing an airway of a conscious or unconscious patient. It is a 28Fr nasopharyngeal airway featuring a smooth, pre lubricated, beveled tip with soft flexible material that can be safely and easily administered by any care provider.
Its unique design allows for maximum patient comfort while inserting and indwelling and ensures proper depth of the airway, maintaining proper placement throughout transport. The Pre-Lubricated Nasal Airway follows the MARCH protocol in a user-friendly, color-coded trauma treatment system distinctly packaged with simple icons for quick, easy identification during stressful situations.
- Easily administered
- Lightweight/low cube
- Flexible for maximum patient comfort
- Rounded bevel tip allows for gentle insertion
- Soft material avoids damage to nasal passage
- Silicone material does not crimp or lose shape
- Easily identification with MARCH labeling
- PN: 11-128
- 8 year shelf life
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Single patient use
- Packaged Dimensions: 8.5 x 2.5 x 0.5”
- Weight: 0.3 oz
- 100% Made in USA